Monday, May 11, 2009

SPRING'S PRAYER


Lord,

I’ve asked you one thing
And you showered me more than I could think of
And now…
It’s my turn

It has been how may months
And it's now I know
It's time for
A circle of appreciation

Now, it’s time for me to give back the blessings a praises
Attend to the real reason why I join SEASONS
Perhaps, too late for me
But not for You

You might have placed me in
SEASONS
To make me ready for a bigger world
To make me more confident and more efficient
To develop more of my sense of responsibility towards other people

But
I could never be ME
Without You and the other SEASONS that I am with
The three of them who taught me how to walk until I could run

Let these three people understand and feel
That they are not forgotten - Summer, Winter, Autumn, La Niña, El Niño

SUMMER
For letting me experienced a selfless love
Even just for while
My imperfections have been molded
Through him, I have learned to accept reality
That sometimes, we just really have to be thankful for what we have
And not ask for anything more

WINTER
For understanding and patience
The warmth of his sweetness
The ever-boring jokes that made us laugh
Life could never be as happy
Unless I live it, the Winter way - simple but with directions.

AUTUMN
Which took me only a day to know how great he works, my salute
Who might frown at times, but whose laughter would say, “everything’s gonna be alright.”
He really is The Doctor. He is the Healer.

LA NIñA
For always taking a fair stand
Remains quiet yet has shown sincerity
May he always keep in mind that he has never forgotten
That he will always be a friend, a brother…
Hats off to you

EL NIñO
Who has shown what love is
Who never fails to kiss you goodnight
His patience that brought me to a wilderness
The kind of person he is – I salute
Thanks for the friendship...Thanks for the "Later..."

Summer, Winter, Autumn, La Niña, El Niño
Who despite the heavy loads
We're able to give friendship and kept our generosity

That though we won’t be seeing each other that often
May we value the times
The triumphs and struggles
Simply, the Seasons' way

It’s been a pleasure to spend life with them!
Bless them. Guide them.

Amen.

~SPRING~


blog comments powered by Disqus