Monday, October 6, 2008

S.E.A.S.O.N.S


I was browsing files from my archive when I accidentally saw this folder that says, "S.E.A.S.O.N.S", and everything flashed back when I saw this picture. I mean.. the teeny bopper photos along with the other memorabilias. I told myself, "Ah sina WINTER, SPRING, SUMMER and AUTUMN"... and I suddenly questioned.. "Kamusta na kaya sila?"


It's been almost a year since we hurriedly posted in front of a camera, and we remained to be the portrait everyone would love to look at.


I don't know what happened; but one thing I am very much sure of... I MISS DOING THINGS LIKE THIS, WITH THEM, A LOT!


Hope that camera that brought the happy memories would still want to capture that one distinct factor we like about us... the "animalistic" appeal behind those "innocent" faces.

blog comments powered by Disqus