Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I LOVE YOU MAHAL!!



It's been a long time since I posted here. hahaha maybe I'll gonna post again because our 5th monthsary is getting near!!!!!!

ayayay!! I'm wondering.. what's the secret of a true and happy relationship...hmmmm

maybe loyalty, honesty, trust and definitely the love that you always give to your partner

but..

what matter most is the contentment that you feel for each other and the foundations that was built in making you stronger for every precious time that flavours each other presence


3 days to go and its our 5th monthsary!!


and if you will count it.. it will sum to the day that christ died.. (kelangan namin magpenitensya ika nga! haha fasting ito!!)

Kiddin' aside, I am very happy that our relationship is getting stronger and stronger!! Definitely, I always assure myself that this kinship of ours will make the time be broken because I don't see any fucking problems that can tear us apart and if that fucking problem will come one day, I'll just stop the time and fix our ass!! haha!

I just hope that any problems that will come must be fix as soon as possible and must be fix in a nice manner recommending the supremacy of respect!

I ust want to say in my voluptous lips (naks!)....


HAPPY MONTHSARY mahal!!! and i will always love you and fight for you!! No matter how far you are, how near, to lose you in the end is my greates fear...SO i'm doing my best to show you that I am contented and very very happy..

KAhit na anung mangyari, mamahalin at mamahalin parin kita sa abor ng aking makakaya..

alam mo yan!Hinding hindi kita pagpapalit kahit kanino hmft!!


at lagi mong tatandaan mahal..


ang babaeng walang hiwa, dating bading! hahaha jowk lang!!

HAPPY MONTHSARY MAHAL!!

oi bachelors!!! miss nanamen kayo!! haha ingat kayo lahat ah!! naku!!

lalong lalo na ang LEADS!! hahaha

gang dito na lang! :)

sa susunod ulit!!


OTEP/Jonuel

blog comments powered by Disqus