Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Bachelors Guild




I never thought that I can be part of this guild knowing that from the first place..seasons was not close to me and vice versa...as days past I realize that I am really welcome to the guild...they really feel to me that I am a member...(sa cosmo kasi kanya kanya)..although there are times that i really decided to quit..they usually intend to decline my emotions to stay my decisions positive...of course the leads are very approachable.. .they always give advices everytime I'm hurt...I'm so sorry for the times that I intend to quit and as far as I am concern..I already tried to quit 3 times and I know that it is not worth it to quit because I realize that when I quit...It also means that I dump the closeness that brewed in to our characteristics...and I'm so sorry for that..
Bachelors...hmmm...in my own opinion...this guild is very succesful(kahit hindi ako nakaatend ng very 1st GEB.. sorry)..members are united and do not "hurt" each other...I MEAN IT!..and definitely LEADS are very reliable and trustworthy not like other clan who does not care every single side of different issues and grudges that occurs to every members who doesn't cooperate and do not cares about everyting...but not this guild..not this guild whose mission is to unite every good bachelors that can change the usual and typical clan that we known since we entered this world..
I must say that this guild will ensure a great camarAderie and will ensure a great post in the near future!...Thank you for entering me your guild..
at sa asawa kong *ehem* ALL IN ONE!!.. awwooooo!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! Kaw na next ko post..heheh
OTEP=OTEP=OTEP=OTEP=OTEP=OTEP=
blog comments powered by Disqus