Saturday, September 13, 2008

I EXPECTED TOO MUCH


I REALLY LOVE YOU...but how come when I already expressed my own feelings you turned it down after you said those sweet thoughts that I expected to grow from both of our hearts that portray as one..I felt that I was being left out of the oppurtunity that I gave...I think it is all because I expect too much from you...How can I give chances to both of us if you don't have any feelings for me, how can I love you if you don't really love me....I left the last person of my life because I thought that you can take care of those bad memories that came to my life..For the last time I want to say I LOVE YOU...but I think I can find my fish in the ocean, fulfilling my empty heart..but not now..not now when heart is bleeding...People now are laughing at me but this is me.. This is the kind of process of how I really express my feelings..When can I smile? when can I live my life with no worries? when can I live my life with no vanity on how can I protect my own relationship...I don't want now to expect much from the people whom I thought can take care of me...THANK YOU>>THANK YOU ...I hope you can find the person you wanted to...I am okay now..I just want to have a quiet world in my own empty heart...but I'll be back Bachelors..I promised you...so pano..INGATZ TAU LAHAT OKAY? awwooooo!!
blog comments powered by Disqus