Wednesday, September 3, 2008

[O][Z][Z][Y]

“You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you do not say!” NAKS!

I admire you for upholding responsibilities within the group. I have never seen you measuring, nor counting your deeds which concern all. If there'll be more people like you..there will be no chaos for sure - ala Mother Theresa. hehe Ü

We only met once right? But what's weird is that...seems we've known each other for so long. Few things I only knew about you, though I have names from gossips I heard associated to you. Would you want me to start dropping names? *ching

I am looking forward for a good friendship, better yet... a lifetime friendship - with all members of course.

Ozzy rocks! Bachelors rules!

[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM]
blog comments powered by Disqus