Wednesday, September 3, 2008

[S][A][N][T][I]

I was so ashamed when you told me that you've seen and known me prior to joining Bachelors, and I have the reverse. I really am not good in memorizing names, especially faces. I may never be the member who is very much close to you, but I want you to know that everything about you is being appreciated! especially your signature of JAPAN! JAPAN!

Mind you, questions are still bugging my mind - nagLAW ka ba talaga? hahaha Ü You know for sure it's a joke.

One thing am sure everyone will agree - no dull moment with SANTI! Funny! Always a Comedy!

The funniest thing is when somebody says "Look I've no idea who you are but my friend said you are on a show and I just wanted to introduce myself" you know that they are lying! Those people can just get out of my way.

FYI. Santi aka Gustavo

[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM].[RM]
blog comments powered by Disqus