Monday, September 22, 2008

My Angel from Heaven


Who is this? Is this my one and only guardian angel that goes down here on earth to comfort and love me dearly and to pursue the love that was being wasted by the people who I once believed that can bring back the love that I gave? I really believe so....
Is this true love? Is this what we call the real love that will once occur in our hearts and can stop the world in our own imaginative universe? Oh my..
Honestly... I am very happy about what's happening with my life right now..maybe it is right if I say.."ANG SARAP NG FEELING!"..I don't know what did lix fed me why it came at this point that I really like and love this person!
Immaturity was thrown out! No need for me to become immature..I'm already 18 years old and I know that I am mature enough to handle my own relationship...
I don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your eyes, I'm in fear of how much I love you....but I know that I am safe and that he is very reliable... I am very grateful that you came to my life!.. I don't even imagine you and I kissing wherein we snob each other when our paths always crossed on those days that we both have different relationships...
To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if we think we can't do this..but I don't think so..I believe that we can make it..I believe that you really love me..I believe that we both love each other.....and I believe that God planned it for us..
Some people laugh at me but "for the second time I WILL SAY THIS" this is the kind of process that I express my feelings towards the person..
Natutuwa ako sa asawa ko kasi nararamdaman ko na nararamdaman niya yung pagmamahal na binibigay ko sa kanya.. natutuwa ako kasi mahal niya ko..natutuwa ako kasi sobrang natutuwa siya pag nagkikita kami...natutuwa ako kasi nahalikan ko na siya(ayyyeeee!) kidding aside..I am really happy!
Thank you for coming into my life! yoe are indeed my MY ANGEL FROM HEAVEN asawa q!!
=awwoo=awooo=awwoo=awwoo=awwoo=awwoo=awwoooo
ft.
=winter=winter=winter=winter=winter=winter=winter
blog comments powered by Disqus