Thursday, August 14, 2008

cadaverism of JSM III part 2


I am powerful man who knows what I want and just how to get it.

Of all the deities, I come closest to the modern man.

Strong and sensual,

I am someone who doesn't shy away from a challenge.

In fact, it's precisely the challenge that excites me.

I have no tolerance for traditional gender roles, so seduction is my specialty.

I am probably have no problem being the aggressor, nor do I mind being in control of a relationship.

In bed,

I might even take the lead and make sure that nothing's over until I am thoroughly satisfied.

My self-confidence and security have allowed me to use my sexuality exactly the way that pleases me.

My lovers undoubtedly sense my inner divinity and worship my ways.

I demand and receive respect from whomever I decide to bed. And like a light from the heavens, My partner discovers my true inner nature.


Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a GODDESS!



juan santino miguel III
blog comments powered by Disqus