Saturday, August 9, 2008

unforgetable experience at sm north cinema

It was Febuary of 2008, me and my fubu had decided to watch a movie at SM north. We chose to watch the last full show of the movie SAW 4, about 9:45pm when the show got started. When we enter at the movie house there are this guys standing at the side of the hall way staring at us...I dont mind them at all, because I thought that there were just curious to us because we were wearing in school uniforms. When we sat down I noticed that there is no female inside but all males. I already new that there was something going on inside at the movie house. But I still ignored them, Then the unexpected momments has come...When the show has just to begun there is this one weird guy walking straight at us, then sat infront of us. We just ignore him, but i noticed that his always turning his head and stared on us. Then I look directly to him and I found out that his a gay. I whispered to my fubu and told him what I found out. Then suddenly this weird gay stand up and walk away. We thought that he hears us and got embarrased. A few minutes ago, I saw him again walking back and guess what he sat beside me with one empty sit away from me. Im kinda scared at that time knowing theres a strange weirdo gay besides me and staring at me. So I told to my fubu to come with me at the comfort room. But then he still followed us at the comfort room. I got freak out, then I grab my fubu back at the movie house. I told to my fubu that we need to sat on a different sits. I thought he was gone, then suddenly theres a guy at our back who sat. I look back and it was him again smiling at me. My fubu said that he was scared and I told him to not worried, I said that it was just a desperate gay at the back(in a loud tone) and just ignore him. Its about ten minutes ago...I knew that his doing something weird at our back. but still we ignored him. Then suddenly I heard something at our back...this gay is moaning...Its a weird feeling that you were watching a horror film then you heard a person at your back that is moaning. I decided to look back...Im shocked for what I saw... he is actually masturbating while staring on us. I got pist off and stared at him. But still he does'nt stop, then my unconscious male inside of me got burst out. I stand up and confronted him shouting " TANG INA MO PARE ANU BA GUSTO MO HA? NAKAKA GAGO KA NA EH. SIRAULO KA PAG IKAW SUMUNOD KA PA BABANATAN NA KITA!!!". Everyone in the movie house are looking at us. Then we walk away from the freak gay and sat at the front of the balcony. Then this freak gay walk away outside the movie house.
I realize that the movie we were watching is nearly ended...di ba kalurkey...haizt...What a waste of time with that freak gay. I even dont understand what happened to the movie. So the other day we watch again the movie in afternoon at Trinoma and never again at SM north.
DOn tbg:
blog comments powered by Disqus