Thursday, August 7, 2008

cest la vie

i havent realize or even immortalize whats really happening to me now.....

i conquered my past and even hurdle my present state of mind...... and will stand out in my next life

a person with deep personality.. unseen by naked eyes the shallow and troubled one...
the one that might be another .......

from the fact that i am a psychologist by profession.. i havent seen my self yet as happy or even jolly i used to be in the past... im a loner,, i want solitude,, i want isolation i...want tobe alone..

im not satisfied nor contended with my life now,,, i want more,, im searching for my new me.. im seeking for the real me,, what i like or what i aspire for..

and now im jumping into my last articles of my book.. i hope and i pray that someday the real me and the true one will come out from his shelf.....
blog comments powered by Disqus