Thursday, August 7, 2008

a new found "family"

i thought my family will never know the "darkest" secret that I've been hiding since the day i found out that I'm not "normal" than the usual..

moment of truth.......

my sister became serious for a couple of weeks.. i dunno what's bothering her so i asked her if she's okay... then one question came out from her that blew me away... "are you gay?", for a couple of minutes, i wasn't able to speak up then i just cried and cried.. fortunately, my sister did understand what I'm going through(whatever) that gave me relief. she then asked me when, how and can i still change what I'm feeling... told her that I'm still confuse.. that was the time i asked them to let go of me first, i mean i need to do things that will make me happy and at the same time make them proud. i want to show them that i can depend on myself and make it big someday...

alone.....
work, home and during the weekend going to laguna(where my mon and sis live) is my usual routine... still feel so alone during those times because i would like to spend some of my time to some special friends that i can laugh with, friends that i can call during my miserable moments, friends who can tell me that that they're proud of me etc.. i have some friends but what I'm looking are real friends then out of nowhere, this group blooms and i'm so very lucky to have these beautiful people that surrounds me.


hays, hirap magcompose.. di ko alam kung tama ba grammar ko.. pakitsek na lang at i pm ako kung ano un mali para maitama ko wah??? hehe...


am outta here... dame ng naghihintay na matapos ako dito sa internet.. dito ako sa firtness first gumamit ng computer eh... maghintay kayo jan, naghintay ako kanina eh... hahaha... love you guys... love you seasons and la nina...



-this is gelo el nino la torero signing in-
blog comments powered by Disqus