Friday, August 8, 2008

Kanta lang

ahem ahem.. hangang dito may kantahan.
hehehe.. OY ikaw.. para sayo to.. hehe

Because of YoU

[ Verse 1: ]
Want to, but I can't help it
I love the way it feels
just kinda stuck between my fantasy and what is real

I need it when I want it,
I want it when I don't
Tell myself Ill stop everyday,
knowin that I wont

[ Bridge: ]
I got a problem, and i,
(I don't know what to do about it)
Even if I did, I don't know if I would quit,
but I doubt it I'm taken by the thought of it,
and I know this much is true Baby with you,
have become my addiction,
i'm so strung out on you
i can barely move,
but I like it

[ Chorus: ]
then its all because of you [ 3X ]
then its all because of you
and then its all because of you
so then its cuz never get enough,
he's the sweetest drug

..... winter
blog comments powered by Disqus