Monday, August 25, 2008

RM's eye view for RAN and GELO

RAN

I don't know much about you; except for.. you're Faust's better half! (..kilig Ü). Sana this time tama yung "first impression lasts". We only met once (the very first time) during LUAU, and I had so much fun with you...with the rest of the guys! I never thought that it turned out into success kahit pa limited yung time - we manage to spend time, worth remembering! I am looking forward to mingle with you and hope to know you more. Wishing you nothing but pure love with Faust. Marami naiinggit sa inyo, so keep the flame of Love burning! See you around RAN! ÜÜÜ

GELO

Do you know me? I bet not... hehe Ü. Wala pa ko masyado alam sabihin for you.. though I know for sure, you know how much you mean to me (naks!). Everything between us went so "weird" and never did I expect that it will turn out the way we are right now. Totoo nga siguro... that when GOD knows you're ready for the responsibility of commitment... He'll reveal the right person under the right circumstances. I know.. with you...GOD will give me a better love story far better than I could ever dream of. So much for that... i-te-text ko na lang yung iba..hehe ÜÜÜ

[R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.][R.M.]
blog comments powered by Disqus