Monday, August 11, 2008

superman

an xray vision that artie has.. isa sa mga powers ng hero n to that i can say that this subject matter possesesses.. nakikita nya yung inner beauty ng tao, save those n wala talaga,, hehehehehe... a vision that he nourished and cherished...

a person with flamboyant personality

listener,, i think so..
adviser,, probably
lover,, why not?
friend,, absolutely..
kapatid,, indeed
basta karamihan,, i feel from you those positve traits n..

he knows how to mingle and tickle.....

time for sorrow-- jan xa
ecstatic-lalo n
hapiness- jaz one txt away yan

he is apt to certain notion that only applies to him (exclusively)....

the bunso of seasons,, the baby perhaps but naughty inside second to----...

there's a lot of adjective that you can describe artie...

there's a time n,, nagconfide ako s kanya with regard to tooott... hayun im very thankful kc nadun xa,, hehehehehehe....

more bonding to come mr. superman

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."

juan santino miguel III
blog comments powered by Disqus